
This post is dedicated to the two people that read this blog. I am committed to translating my thoughts from brain to paper* on a more consistent basis.
I have discovered a new and amazing gadget. I have a gadget-obsessive tendency and the opportunity to acquire yet another one was irresistible.
The problem:
My left front tire was low
The solution:
Put free** air in from the closest gas station
The discovery:
There is a little pen-like gadget for checking tire pressure. Yes, for the first time, I heard about a tire-pressure gauge.
I know that I'm probably the last person on the earth to discover this phenomenon, but it doesn't diminish the wonder of it all. The attendant was silently mocked me as (my jaw dropped and eyes opened with wonder) he showed me how to operate the tiny earth-shattering mechanism. And what??? It's only $3.00? Done. It now resides in my glove compartment; awaiting that moment of need.
* read: computer
** "free" air? Really?

1 comment:
congrats on your new discovery....weirdo :)
Post a Comment